Holden Commodore & Statesman/Caprice VE VF 6.0 & 6.2L V8 Header / Extractors 1 3/4"
We've poured all our extensive experience with the LS engine platform into the development of our VE VF Holden Commodore header / extractor kits. The header / extractors kit is designed to fit seamlessly and deliver the optimum balance of power and torque across the rev range of the LS2 & LS3 Engines. Built with strong 409 OE grade stainless mandrel bent tubing the headers are built to last.
The header kit is suitable for standard engines with an ECU tune also VCM OTR intake kits, the 1 3/4" size delivers a strong bottom end to mid range power whilst still flowing sufficiently at higher RPM.
- 409 grade stainless steel
- 1 3/4" mandrel bent tubing
- Laser cut flanges
- Tuned length
- Tig welded
- Direct bolt on
- All gaskets and bolts included
- Quality high flow 100 cell catalytic converters
- 3" outlet suits both 3" and 2.5" cat backs
- 2 year warranty
- Not for use on supercharged engines.
- Fit the driver side header along with the dipstick tube, then tension head flange bolts.
**Please note: does not bolt up to factory system**